Save Our Voice Actors
SOVA cast chibis sketch - Printable Version

+- Save Our Voice Actors (http://sova.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: SOVA (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: SOVA Art and Fanfics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SOVA cast chibis sketch (/showthread.php?tid=43)

SOVA cast chibis sketch - Sui Kune - 07-27-2006 03:38 AM

This is just a cleaned-up sketch (I obviously can't draw chibis too well..... @@). I based this on my best estimations of their personalities, and their clothing is loosely based on those worn in some photographs. And yes, Maddie has cat ears. X3 I think they really suit her. I'll eventually get to inking this thing; I should find where my dad's lightbox is so I can trace it onto some better paper, as I press down hard with my pencil when I clean up the sketch, thus making it very hard to erase. @@

I hope I did you guys justice, Maddie! *hides under a rock*

Edit: Adjusted the sketch a bit.

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch - AshuratheTrainer - 07-27-2006 03:51 AM

Wow, that is wicked cool looking! I like the cat ears. XD

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch - LightningTopaz - 07-27-2006 11:41 AM

I like this. Especially the look on Eric's face and Maddie's cat ears

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch - Maddie Joan - 07-27-2006 12:08 PM

That's so --kawaii!!!

You especially caught Rachel and Veronica very well.

I only wish I were really that cute :)

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch - YumeHeart - 07-27-2006 12:19 PM

That's awesome! As the others have said, I love Maddie's cat ears!

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch - LightningTopaz - 07-27-2006 12:22 PM

It's only fitting that Veronica be doing an Ash-ism like putting a hand behind her head.

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch - Sui Kune - 07-27-2006 01:15 PM

*blush* Thanks guys.... ^^;; I'll be making some adjustments as to some mistakes I made (including actually sketching in hands, that's always the tough part), trace it onto new paper, then ink it. I'm still getting used to using nibs, so it might take me a couple tries.

And really, Maddie, I caught them that well? ^^;; And I really think you are that cute. :3 I found you to be absolutely hysterical in the fourth movie commentary, not to mention I really could see you with cat ears. Maybe even a little Meowth-tail!

Edit: There, adjusted a bit.

RE:  SOVA cast chibis sketch - AshuratheTrainer - 07-27-2006 04:26 PM

LightningTopaz Wrote:

It's only fitting that Veronica be doing an Ash-ism like putting a hand behind her head.

Hey, I didn't even notice, that is an Ash-ism. He does tend to put his hand behind his head and laugh quite often, doesn't he?

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch - Hidden Mew - 07-27-2006 06:22 PM

That was so cute. I wish that I could draw like that. The whole image just seems to fit perfectly like that. I like Maddie's cat ears too. That is just such a great drawing. It brings me a great big smile.

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch - AshuratheTrainer - 07-27-2006 06:27 PM

It is sad I'm imagining the Kitty!Maddie there screaming 'YEEEHAWWWWW!'? XD