Save Our Voice Actors
SOVAcast Episode 1 Released - Printable Version

+- Save Our Voice Actors (http://sova.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: SOVA (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: SOVAcast Episode 1 Released (/showthread.php?tid=93)

SOVAcast Episode 1 Released - Haruka - 08-04-2006 05:28 PM

Sorry for the bad sound editing... ^^;

Quote:
This is like our totally first SOVACast.

In this show, we will:
- Introduce SOVA and SOVAcast
- Introduce to projects
- New Voice Actor for Ash, Sarah Natochenny
- Our reasons why to save the voice actors
- Pokémon USA Reps on BMGf
- Pokémon USA using Historical Revisionism (look up at wikipedia) to make the fans forget about the orginal voice actors
- Reintroduce Sova projects and annoucement to join SOVA.

Staff members on this Cast: PokémonTrainerLisa, Alyssa (me without a mic), Ashura, and Sui. Pie is absent in this cast.

The length is 22 min and 33 sec... =/... A very short one... =(

Current ways you can like totally subscribe to SOVACAST:

RSS Feed: If you like totally have a RSS feed reader (your browser may like sooo totally have one), you can subscribe to the podcast with this link. http://sova.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

Feedburner: If you like totally have no RSS reader, this is a great solution. http://feeds.feedburner.com/SovaCast

iTunes: Like totally have a iPod? You can like totally use iTunes to subscribe to this podcast and download it to your ipod. Omigosh.... itpc://sova.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml <--- This doesn't work, and I can't publish it because I like totally don't have a credit card.

Odeo: Like totally easy way to listen to our podcast without downloading the files.. *cough*... http://odeo.com/claim/feed/914d4bb8d06b051a

Sorry for no cover or website yet. ^^;
RE: SOVAcast Episode 1 Released - AshuratheTrainer - 08-04-2006 07:51 PM

I might listen to it later, like tommorrow or something if I can. >> -wants to know how we sound XD-

RE:  SOVAcast Episode 1 Released - Haruka - 08-04-2006 09:16 PM

AshuratheTrainer Wrote:

I might listen to it later, like tommorrow or something if I can.  >> -wants to know how we sound XD-

I think Lisa totally messed up this line:

"We are not infact, do not care get.... et companies related to Pokémon..."
RE: SOVAcast Episode 1 Released - Ash's Pika Pal - 08-05-2006 01:10 PM

Can we put one of the links in our sigs, so other people can listen to the SOVACAST?

RE:  SOVAcast Episode 1 Released - Haruka - 08-05-2006 01:20 PM

Ash's Pika Pal Wrote:

Can we put one of the links in our sigs, so other people can listen to the SOVACAST?

yes, theres like totally 40 subscribers already and 41 downloads
RE: SOVAcast Episode 1 Released - PokemonTrainerLisa - 08-05-2006 08:42 PM

Yeah, I listened to the SOVAcast yesterday.  ^^o

And I hate to say it, but I did make a LOT of mistakes in it, unfortunately......

I suck so much at being the main speaker.  XD  

And I sure hope Pie will be able to attend the recording of SOVAcast Episode 2.  That would be great.  ^_^

EDIT: Wow! 40 people downloading it already! O_O

I can't believe that many people are gonna here my voice, lol. XD

Oh well, as long as they don't mind the little mistakes I made here, and there. ^^o

Anyway though, this should definitely help us spread the word to more people now that we have the first episode of SOVAcast up there!!!! ^_^

RE:  SOVAcast Episode 1 Released - Haruka - 08-05-2006 11:43 PM

PokemonTrainerLisa Wrote:

Yeah, I listened to the SOVAcast yesterday.  ^^o

And I hate to say it, but I did make a LOT of mistakes in it, unfortunately......

I suck so much at being the main speaker.  XD  

And I sure hope Pie will be able to attend the recording of SOVAcast Episode 2.  That would be great.  ^_^

EDIT:  Wow!  40 people downloading it already!  O_O

I can't believe that many people are gonna here my voice, lol.   XD

Oh well, as long as they don't mind the little mistakes I made here, and there.   ^^o

Anyway though, this should definitely help us spread the word to more people now that we have the first episode of SOVAcast up there!!!!  ^_^

We like totally have alot of mistakes... thats why it like totally took sooo many hour to totally edit it.

Anyways, I got BGM from the first Pokémon movie... ^^;