Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Pages (4): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 » Last »
Ideas Thread
07-31-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

RE: Ideas Thread

What main idea are we going to use? Or are we going to use multiple ideas at once? Since, we have a good bit of ideas...

As long as there is still hope, SOVA will always have a chance.                                                                   

Thanks Bulbagarden for the banner
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-31-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

I say we talk to 4kids and PUSA directly.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-31-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

But, the problem with that is how are we going to do that?

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-31-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

If I remember right, we have a 4Kids phone number, so maybe we should call that first....

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-31-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

Yeah that would be a good idea, the number is 212-590-2100.

07-31-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

If we don't get anywhere with that, hunt down a PUSA number and call that.

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

Well, I asked Gadfly if he could help us contact PUSA, so I'd think it might be a good idea to focus on 4Kids right now then go to PUSA next if nothing comes up on his end.

As for what's going on, we were supposed to do the SOVAcast and the PUSA CD this weekend and didn't get too it. :\ Pie didn't feel good friday and saturday, and I was on and off sunday for various reasons.

07-31-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

Omigosh, it totally didn't happen. =(

We like totally need to do it....

Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping

Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Yes, I know. D8 I feel so bad about yesterday, because if I'd been on we probably coulda done it then. But I go on at like 10:30 central and I think only you and Steve and TSS were on or something. XD

07-31-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

Yeah, and I would've been on at around that time last night.

Except something came up, which was unexpected......

One of my friends, Venus (yes, that's really her name, lol) had her 19th birthday yesterday. So she went up to my dorm yesterday and told me it was her birthday.

Then I went over to her dorm, so I could celebrate her birthday with her. ^^

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

aww! Neat! XD Happy late birthday to her. :]

Yeah, we had a tornado here, and it skirted around my town and headed southeast I think. We just had really bad wind, rain, and hail. x.X Nasty stuff. In fact, we're afraid the power is going to go out still because there are two or three big tree branches hung up on the power lines behind my house and if it bows those lines too much, it's going to blow the box and we'll get out for hours. x.X

07-31-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

Oh.

Then what I suggest we do is try to get the Pokemon USA CD and SOVAcast done today (if it's possible for everyone to make it).

And I suggest the same time, around 10:00 PM or 10:30 PM Eastern (if you all can make it at 10:00, your time, that's good but I may be there at that time or I may not be there until 10:30 PM Eastern).  

If anyone is wondering, the reason we have to have it at that time is because I have an evening class which starts at 6:00 and doesn't end until 9:55 or something, and then I still have to ride the trolley back to the dorms and everything.  X_X

This post was last modified: 07-31-2006 07:29 PM by PokemonTrainerLisa.

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Yeah, I figured it'd be around 9-10 my time when we plan to Skype, since that's the time we've all been on just about. XD

But yeah, we really need to do it today if at all possible. Because I have a sleepover on the 3rd, then I have the county fair, school on the 23rd.... x.X gaaaaah

07-31-2006

Hidden Mew

I can try to be at Skype tonight. I think that the CD and the SOVAcast are great ideas. I'll see if I can help with it. Oh, I just remember something. When its 10:00pm at your time, its 7:00pm for me and I'm going to work out at a gym with my mom. If there are other dates for stuff like this, I would like to help out as much as I can.

I also thought of something for that 4Kids phone number. Is it their main office phone number? Is there anyone here that closer to that area code? I could phone them, but it would have to be on Saturday because that way my parents won't get charged extra for calling long distance. I'll also have to think of what exactly to say to them. But its still a really good idea.

I was also wondering if they still make videos anymore? I'm wondering because maybe we can buy only the video of the eigth movie and then maybe we would have to watch the redub of mastermind. I have all of the other movies on video because I didn't get into DVDs until this year when they stopped showing Pokemon on weekdays. If they dont', then I can go with the DVD, but I'm defintately watching the Lucario movie first if that happens.

07-31-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

Omigosh, I'm like totally online all day... Any time will be like totally fine. ^^;

07-31-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

Same here. :3 I can do it tonight.

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein

08-01-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Same here. I've been on Skype alot of today XD

08-01-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

omigosh, ORLY?

08-01-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

YARLY :p I've been on in various states. UNavailable, Do Not Disturb, "Offline", etc. XD

08-01-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Do you still want to go ahead with the "magical girl" radio drama?

Pages (4): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: