Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

SOVA doll (Ash)
07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

SOVA doll

This is actually poking at Ash voice (again..... o.0). Sounding like a girl? Yeah. Anyway, base is from..ehh...Cherryville, I think.

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 08:02 PM by AshuratheTrainer.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

RE: SOVA doll

That's cute! I love the look on Ash's face?

For a Brock one, you could have him thinking "Who do I look like? A lion?" (since his redone voice sounds like adult Simba from The Lion King)

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Yes. :D I had to seriously edit that face. The lips were too small and defined, the shading didn't look right with the anime shading I did on the hat and hair.....ahhhh, the joy of dolling. >>

Hm, yes...though whether to use the same base, or a different one? Hmm..... I think I shall be doing that though. XD

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Or even funnier, put him in a lion suit as he thinks that!

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 04:12 PM by AshuratheTrainer.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Ok, how in hell do I manage to click the edit button and not the reply one? WTF, I've never done that before. D:

Anyway, yeah, I'm going to do that now. XD liion suit!

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

and brock thinking: "who do you think I am? a lion?" (poking fun that his redone voice sounds like Simba)

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

-thinking- Yess....and then now I have to do the others, like Jessie, James, maybe May and Max even, Misty....Meowth if I can somehow pixel him. XD

07-26-2006

Hidden Mew

That was so good. Ash does sound much too much like a girl now. The way he looked was funny for this. Keep up the great work.

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Thank you :D Yes he does. Though I can tolerate his girly voice (if you read my fanfics, you'd see why -cough- >>), I still would rather it if he has his normal voice in the show. D:

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: