Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

SOVA Shirts (Help spread the word!!!!!!)
07-26-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

SOVA Shirts

So, I was just wondering, who is going to make shirts for SOVA?

I would, but I have 2 problems:

1.  I don't have a plain white shirt

2.  I don't have money to buy a plain white shirt.  X_X

Anyway, whoever is making the shirts, I wanna let you know that I will be wanting one of those shirts.

Actually, come to think of it, I might be able to get Sarah, the anime club president, to make me a SOVA shirt.  I'm not sure if she would be able to, or would want to make multiple shirts for all the SOVA members in my area though......

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 04:56 AM by PokemonTrainerLisa.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

RE: SOVA Shirts

We could use cafepress to make them. As far as I know, all we would need is to have the designs on the computer or something. The shirts would be made for us. 8D We'd still have to buy them though. o.o;

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

Oh, okay.

Well then, that leaves me out of the cafepress thing, because I don't have the designs on this computer (lol). XD  

So yeah, I guess someone other than me would have to do that with cafepress and everyting.  ^^o

Although, I hope the shirts aren't too expensive, because if I have to order one online or something, knowing me I'd get express shipping.   And my mom hates it when I buy stuff online because then she has to make sure my bank account isn't overdrawn.  X_X

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 03:18 AM by PokemonTrainerLisa.

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Well, whoever makes the account would need a bank account. Perhaps someone should set one up for SOVA for the funds, so it can be used if need be? Then at the end of all of it, if it's not spent, is used for the VAs? 8D or something. We all could make SOVA designs and then whoever made the account could put it in...I know I usually connect SOVA with that one poke ball design..what is it. D: I've used it in my art before, so I'll get a link so you can see what the hell I'm talking about. XD

edit: Ok, even though this isn't a SOVA drawing, you can see the poke ball design I'm thinking of in the background: http://www.deviantart.com/view/34063875/

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 03:41 AM by AshuratheTrainer.

07-26-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

Yeah, I think the Pokeball would be a great design for SOVA!! ^^

And also, whoever is making the shirts should also include all of the main characters on the shirt as well: Ash, Brock, May, and Max (and of course Team Rocket if there's room for them, maybe they could put them on the back or something?). XD

Oh, and by the way Ashura, that's a great picture of Ash!!!! XD

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

XD;;; Hahahaha, thanks.

The only issue with having Ash and them on the shirts, is that is some serious copyright infringement. And since we'd be - possibly - making money off it, PUSA could, to put it bluntly, sue our asses if they really wanted to, even though it wouldn't be a dent in their profits anyway.

I do have that background alone though, if we really wanna use it, and I can remake it so it's not lopsided and isn't in the corner. o.0

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 03:58 AM by AshuratheTrainer.

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Here's an idea: represent each of the VAs by a cartoon mouth

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Hm, yes, that is an idea.....we could also do something with an anime-ized version of the VAs, besides just the mouths...

07-26-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

I could draw chibi-VAs. :3 I draw Eric anyway out of habit, and I need more practice drawing and drawing chibis anyway. Here's an example that's a year or so old:

....yeah, that's me cuddling an Eric-plush. X3

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

XD that's funny!

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Aww. XD -snicker- That's cute and amusing. That could work though, if someone could take the drawings, CG them, and make something neat with them.

07-27-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

It's kind hard to see the plushie...

07-27-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

It's only an example of how I can draw, not an example of what I'm gonna do. ^^;; I'm gonna draw Eric, Rachael, Maddie, and Veronica in chibi-form.

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein

07-27-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

http://sova.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=43 The drawing she's done, just in case it falls off the first page in that forum (not likely for awhile, but you never know). 8D

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: