Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Public Services
07-26-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

Public Services

I was just wondering who else besides me wants to take part in the public services thing, to help raise awareness for SOVA?

And of course I want to take part in the public services, but first I need to figure out what exactly my friends and I are gonna be doing.  And then I need to plan a certain date to do the public service.

It would have to be on either a weekend or a day when I don't have classes.

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 03:23 AM by PokemonTrainerLisa.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

RE: Public Services

I would take part in it also, if not for the fact I'm like the only one in this little area I'm in that's in SOVA. x.x a one-man...ok, maybe two-man, but that's a stretch....won't catch much attention. This is probably better left for if we get more members in clumps of areas, rather then a few scattered in different areas.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

Hidden Mew

I would be up for doing this. I do a few hours of community work for my high school anyway. The only draw back is that I'm the only SOVA supporter in my little area. I have a friend who is also supports SOVA, but she lives far away now and neither one of us can drive close to the other's area. It would work better if a large group of people did it so that we could get people's attention. I have an idea of how to spread the word out at my school, but I won't be able to do it until somewhere in September.

07-27-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Yeah, that's my issue too. I don't start school until late August, and even though, most if not all people there wouldn't give a crap about this, so trying to do a whole speal with them won't help much. :/

07-29-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

I can't take part because I'm to far away, but PokemonTrainerLisa have you or anyone else thought of how to raise the awareness like cleaning up parks, graffiti or any thing else?

As long as there is still hope, SOVA will always have a chance.                                                                   

Thanks Bulbagarden for the banner

07-29-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

The problem is, the only way that'll raise awareness is if it's a large group, and SOVA just doesn't have that in one area. We're scattered.

08-06-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

Yeah, but if we can do pubilc services maybe we could at least get a news reporter or at least someone to notice us. I mean if we get at least one person to notice, we would at least accomplish something with public services.

As long as there is still hope, SOVA will always have a chance.                                                                   

Thanks Bulbagarden for the banner

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: