Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

SOVA Live Discussion
07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

SOVA Live Discussion

Since there are several clients that allow this, we might as well have in here the links to them or whatever, and this could also be used to plan a meeting time.

IRC Java - http://alyssachanpc.al.funpic.org/sova/
dAmn - http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/SOVA

...I know there is also Yahoo, MSN, and AIM, but I don't know how permenent or long staying those rooms are if you make one, so..yeah.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

RE: SOVA Live Discussion

Also, if we wanted too, we could even have a weekly meeting on Skype to discuss things involving SOVA (which would be seperate from any SOVAcasts that we do).

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 04:11 AM by PokemonTrainerLisa.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

We'd most likely have to have it on a Saturday or a Sunday for the meetings and the SOVAcasts both. Meetings on Saturday, SOVAcast on Sunday?

07-26-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

We had a meeting Saturday... but we need more frequent meetings?

Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping

Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)

07-26-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

Yes Haruka, in my opinion, it would be a good idea if you guys had meetings more often, so that way everyone would be able to attend.

Because, I missed the first meeting.  X_X

Yeah, that would work, Ashura.  ^^

Although, the only issue there would be if the SOVAcast would be around the same time as the Bulbacast, because if it is, then Pie might not be able to make it.  So we'd have to make sure it's on a time and day when they are not recording the Bulbacast.

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 04:20 AM by PokemonTrainerLisa.

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

When do they normally do the Bulbacast? We could lie Pie make the call on when the SOVAcast is done, so we don't have that conflict.

And yeah, more meetings would probably be better. I know I missed the first one too. x.x

07-26-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

IRC tutorial and support is added.

http://sova.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=32&action=lastpost

Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping

Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: