Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

1 Votes - 5 Average   Welcome Maddie Joan!
07-26-2006

SOVABot
Forum Bot
Bot

Welcome Maddie Joan!

Hello Maddie Joan, and welcome to Save our Voice Actors forum!

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

Maddie Joan

RE: Welcome Maddie Joan!

Just here to show my support you guys.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Thanks, Maddie!

You'll always be Meowth in my heart.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

YumeHeart

Thank you, Maddie! You will always be Meowth in my heart too. :)

07-26-2006

PokemonTrainerLisa
Ash lover
Super Moderator

Hi Maddie!!  ^^

Aww......

Thank you so much for joining our forums!!!!  It's a great honor to have you here. ^_^  

07-26-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

Hi Maddie!

Thanks for joining this forum. We are happy to have you here!

As long as there is still hope, SOVA will always have a chance.                                                                   

Thanks Bulbagarden for the banner

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

Hey Maddie/Meowth! It's great to see you here! :D

07-26-2006

Pie
Administrator
Administrator

Visit authors website

Welcome Maddie! We're glad to have your support - and to offer support to you and the other voice actors, too!

By the way, allow me to formally apologize as well. I think we've all noticed that many non-SOVA members of Bulbagarden forums and other Pokémon forums in general have been less than polite towards you because - heaven forbid - you're supporting those of us who support you. I feel this situation has brought out the best in many of us - but unfortunately, for many others it's brought the worst. On their behalf, I apologize for you having to see it and deal with it.

Please feel free to make yourself at home!

SOVA

I adopted Pie's Brock Doll from Pokémon Creations!
Adopt yours today!

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

RE:  Welcome Maddie Joan!

Pie Wrote:

Welcome Maddie! We're glad to have your support - and to offer support to you and the other voice actors, too!

By the way, allow me to formally apologize as well. I think we've all noticed that many non-SOVA members of Bulbagarden forums and other Pokémon forums in general have been less than polite towards you because - heaven forbid - you're supporting those of us who support you. I feel this situation has brought out the best in many of us - but unfortunately, for many others it's brought the worst. On their behalf, I apologize for you having to see it and deal with it.

Please feel free to make yourself at home!

I second this. It is an unfortunate thing that something like this has to bring out the worse in people, when it should do what it did to us; bring out the best in people. Though, it's also times like this you also have to feel somewhat grateful; it can show you what a person is like, deeper down then a normal situation can.

07-27-2006

Hidden Mew

Welcome Maddie. We're happy and honored that you are here. I completely agree with what Pie and AshuratheTrainer said. I've noticed that stuff like that has been going on lately. Anyway, we're all glad that you're here.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: