Colloquy is a free IRC client for Mac OS X
1. Download a copy of Colloquy. You must have Mac OS 10.3 (Panther) or higher to run Colloquy. If you don't have a build of Mac OS X higher than 10.3, you must upgrade to 10.3 or higher to run this irc client. If you have a Intel Mac, use Colloquy 2.1 Beta, it will run faster since it's a universal build.
2. Unzip the client and drag the folder to Applications.
3. Run Colloquy.
4. The connection tool window will show up. Press the new connection button. Then fill in the following info bellow, but do not fill in the same nick. Real Name will already be filled in.
Enter your Nickserv pass in Server Password so you don't need to identify every time. Leave it blank if you don't know.
Under Join Rooms, press the + button and type #SOVA
5. It will automaticly connect to IRC. You will see status balloons on your desktop. Click on them to close them. To join the channel, go to File > Join Chat Room or Command + J Key Combination.
In the connection listbox, select your current connection which is Dejatoons and type the chatroom, #SOVA. Press Join
6. This chatroom window will show up. Now you can chat.
To quit, Go to the file menu and select Quit or use combination Command+Q
Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping
Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)
This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 04:58 PM by Haruka.