Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Something FabuVinny said on BMG...
07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Something FabuVinny said on BMG...

I checked the BMG SOVA thread, and this is what FabuVinny had posted there...

Quote:
I believe that WPM has been telling what he thinks is the truth all along. I also believe that PUSA are using him for their own agenda and he still has a lot of life skills to learn. If people don't want to listen to the VAs for their "immaturity", I don't see why anyone should be expected to listen to WPM either.

If you think you can still make a difference, I suggest you go ahead and see if you can make that difference... but time really is against you. The decision making and action taking needs to happen quickly. Good luck to you

This worries me...is time really running that short for SOVA?

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

RE: Something FabuVinny said on BMG...

Time is surely running out, we only have 37 days left until the first Season 8 episode will air... Time is running out, and if you want it done right, you must act quickly. Ignore WPM, because he may be lying or spreading propaganda to try to end SOVA. WPM never liked SOVA and he wanted to presade people to become naysayers so that SOVA will be weaker.

We need alot of people if we want to totally do it right and correctly. I suggest converting some naysayers who left SOVA and prove that WPM's infomation is false by using counter infomation, meaning accurate infomation.

Edit: One last thing, act mature...

Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping

Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 07:06 PM by Haruka.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

Yes, it is. Once Season 9 airs, it'll because be a case closed situation, even though we might still be able to get the old VAs for Season 10 (if there's a 10?). We just have to pull our weight right now to get everything done.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

Pie
Administrator
Administrator

Visit authors website

Season 9 may be a lost cause already, sadly. We can hope for a redub, but I think at this point we're going to have to put up with the new voice actors for a little while either way.

But you know what? We've got over a year until Season 10 - assuming there is a Season 10, because otherwise why in Brock's name would they pull a huge switch like this just a year before the end of the series - and if we keep this up for a year, I know we can accomplish great things.

SOVA

I adopted Pie's Brock Doll from Pokémon Creations!
Adopt yours today!

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

That's true...I can put up with SimbaBrock for as long as I have to...

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

Hidden Mew

I'm sure that there is still a season ten. There hasn't been any news of the whole thing ending in Japan, or else I would have been crying for a few weeks by now. And like Pie said, it wouldn't really make sense for PUSA to do this right before the whole thing just stops. By the way, when does season nine start? I'm still up in the air of whether or not I'll watch it or if I'll watch a fansub instead.

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

It starts in..eh..what, 37 days?

07-27-2006

Hidden Mew

Just for fun, I counted 37 days on my calander. The date was September second, but that doesn't make any sense. According to CN, the new season will air on Miguzi, which is only on weekdays now and the second of September is a Saturday. Unless they're bringing Miguzi back on weekends, I think that the date is wrong. Of course, I'm still debating whether I should watch it or not.

07-27-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Well, I could be off by a few days. That's just the number I saw someone else say in regards to how long before it aired, so it could be off.

07-28-2006

Hidden Mew

That's true. I found out that Miguzi will air Advance Battle starting on Friday. I looked up the calander and counted only the weekdays. If that season has about 52 episodes, then season nine could start on the 25th. But I'm not sure if I still plan to watch the first couple of episodes or just go straight for a fandub or fansub. It is like I'm between a rock and a hard place.

07-28-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

This is one of the times I'm happy I don't have cable, even though most of the time I wish I did. >>; I don't have a choice, I have to go for fan subs and fandubs.

07-28-2006

Hidden Mew

You're so lucky in this case. I'm still trying to figure out what to watch, but I'll most likely watch a fansub.

07-31-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

We are running out of time, we are going to have to get are ideas to work very soon. If we don't do something quick, well that won't be good news for SOVA...

As long as there is still hope, SOVA will always have a chance.                                                                   

Thanks Bulbagarden for the banner

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: