Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

SOVA Doll 2
07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

SOVA Doll 2

This time around I did Brock. I wasn't sure how to go about a mane/ears, so I just let him be for now. If anyone has any suggestions on that, and on what they want me to do with the other dolls (I still have to do Misty, Jessie, James, Meowth, not to mention any other characters you think I should do. I have time Big Grin)

Anyway, Brock:

I hope I did him justice. XD I want to keep it to this base for this set, so I had to do some serious editing to the face to get the Lion!Brock look.

Base from Cherryville

This post was last modified: 07-26-2006 08:05 PM by AshuratheTrainer.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

RE: SOVA Doll 2

That is cute beyond belief!! X3 You even got Brock's expression dead-on. You are really talented at sprite-editing, I can't wait to see more! :3

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

The sprite is poking fun at the fact that the redone Brock sounds like adult Simba

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

Oh I know. :3 Just saying how cute it is.

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Heehee, thanks. ;3 Though now I need another character to poke fun at...Professor Oak? o.0 Maybe Misty.......

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

May! Do May!

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Old-new May, or new-new May? ;p Or both? IF I do the latter, I can do a doubles doll (Misty and May), while the former I get to have fun aging her XD.

07-26-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Do both!

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

XD Mwahahaha, yes.

07-26-2006

Hidden Mew

That was so good and it was funny as the thought bubble came up like that. You are really talented in this department. I thought that Brock's redone voice seriously sounded familar, but I couldn't tell that it was like adult Simba from the Lion King. Anyway, great job.

07-26-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Yeah, I didn't notice it sounded like simba until it was pointed out, and then it kinda smacks you in the face. XD

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: