Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

SOVA cast chibis sketch
07-27-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

SOVA cast chibis sketch

This is just a cleaned-up sketch (I obviously can't draw chibis too well..... @@). I based this on my best estimations of their personalities, and their clothing is loosely based on those worn in some photographs. And yes, Maddie has cat ears. X3 I think they really suit her. I'll eventually get to inking this thing; I should find where my dad's lightbox is so I can trace it onto some better paper, as I press down hard with my pencil when I clean up the sketch, thus making it very hard to erase. @@

I hope I did you guys justice, Maddie! *hides under a rock*

Edit: Adjusted the sketch a bit.

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein

This post was last modified: 07-27-2006 01:47 PM by Sui Kune.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-27-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch

Wow, that is wicked cool looking! I like the cat ears. XD

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-27-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

I like this. Especially the look on Eric's face and Maddie's cat ears

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-27-2006

Maddie Joan

That's so --kawaii!!!

You especially caught Rachel and Veronica very well.

I only wish I were really that cute :)

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-27-2006

YumeHeart

That's awesome! As the others have said, I love Maddie's cat ears!

07-27-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

It's only fitting that Veronica be doing an Ash-ism like putting a hand behind her head.

07-27-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

*blush* Thanks guys.... ^^;; I'll be making some adjustments as to some mistakes I made (including actually sketching in hands, that's always the tough part), trace it onto new paper, then ink it. I'm still getting used to using nibs, so it might take me a couple tries.

And really, Maddie, I caught them that well? ^^;; And I really think you are that cute. :3 I found you to be absolutely hysterical in the fourth movie commentary, not to mention I really could see you with cat ears. Maybe even a little Meowth-tail!

Edit: There, adjusted a bit.

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein

This post was last modified: 07-27-2006 01:47 PM by Sui Kune.

07-27-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

RE:  SOVA cast chibis sketch

LightningTopaz Wrote:

It's only fitting that Veronica be doing an Ash-ism like putting a hand behind her head.

Hey, I didn't even notice, that is an Ash-ism. He does tend to put his hand behind his head and laugh quite often, doesn't he?

07-27-2006

Hidden Mew

Big Grin  RE: SOVA cast chibis sketch

That was so cute. I wish that I could draw like that. The whole image just seems to fit perfectly like that. I like Maddie's cat ears too. That is just such a great drawing. It brings me a great big smile.

07-27-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

It is sad I'm imagining the Kitty!Maddie there screaming 'YEEEHAWWWWW!'? XD

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: