Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Tales of the Chibi Trio! (Adventures of a pint sized Pokemon cast!)
07-27-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Tales of the Chibi Trio!

"Tales of the Chibi Trio"

(We open on a white screen)

Female announcer: We've all heard of the Kanto Trio--Ash...(a picture of classic Ash appears) Misty... (a picture of AG Misty appears) and Brock. (a picture of AG Brock appears) Likewise, we've also heard of their many exploits...

(we see clips from various episodes)

Female announcer: But when Mew shrunk them down to a Pokemon's size...

(the pictures of the Trio shrink down into Chibi Ash, Chibi Misty, and Chibi Brock. A size comparison next to Pikachu shows that the chibis and Pikachu are the same size.)

Female announcer: Things will get interesting! (we see a shot of the title with yellow letters against a blue background)

Episode 1: Fortune's Favor

(We open on a scene of a house somewhere in Pallet Town, where we see a small, but festively decorated tent sitting on the lawn. A sign outside reads "The Amazing Ikurai--How Does He Do It? Fortunes 25 cents")

(Pikachu, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip approach the tent and look the sign over.)

Pikachu: The Amazing Ikurai? Pfft....it's just an act...

Torchic: Go in! Maybe he is truly as amazing as the sign says!

Treecko: Yeah! Let him tell your fortune and we'll see if it comes true or not!

Mudkip: If it doesn't, it's just an act! (she, Torchic and Treecko laugh as Pikachu blushes)

Pikachu: All right, you talked me into it... (he opens the tent flap, deposits a coin in an ornate looking red box, and enters the main chamber, where we see Chibi Brock clad in an elaborate Arabian costume and seated before a crystal ball.)

Chibi Brock: Welcome...I am Ikurai, master fortune teller. Perhaps you'd wish to know your future?

Pikachu: Show me that your mental powers are as amazing as they say!

Chibi Brock: Very well, then... (he conjures five playing cards before Pikachu, all hearts: a 10, a Jack, a Queen, a King, and an Ace) Choose one of these cards, and do not let me see it.

Pikachu: Okay... (grabs one card, making the other four cards disappear in a puff of blue smoke)

Chibi Brock: Now, softly repeat the name of the card you chose, but not where I can hear it...this will allow me to focus on your thoughts.

Pikachu(mumbling inaudibly): Ace...Ace...Ace...Ace... (Chibi Brock focuses for a few seconds, making Pikachu gain a red aura for a few moments)

Chibi Brock: Your mental power is in tune with mine...as such, I now know which card you chose....you chose the Ace.

(Pikachu's mouth drops to the floor in amazement)

Pikachu: How'd you know?

Chibi Brock: By reading your thoughts, I knew you chose that card.

Pikachu: Amazing! (he departs and meets Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip outside) Guys! The sign's telling the truth! Why don't you get your fortunes told?

Treecko: I'll go! (he enters the tent, making sure to deposit a coin in the box) Great Ikurai, what do you forsee in store for me in the next.....five minutes?

(Chibi Brock focuses on his crystal ball, which begins glowing a faint green for a few seconds. When the glow fades, he glances into the ball.)

Chibi Brock: I see Berries...more Berries than you could possibly eat yourself. Whatever Berries are not finished, you will share with your friends.

Treecko: Weird... (he departs the tent and starts towards the house...only to crash into a tree by accident, making dozens of Pecha Berries fall on him. Pikachu, Torchic, and Mudkip arrive to see if Treecko's okay)

Torchic: You okay?

(Treecko appears, munching a Berry)

Treecko: At least my fortune came true! (continues eating)

(Later, Torchic enters the tent, making sure to deposit her coin)

Torchic: Ikurai, I've been having a strange dream...I wanna know if it means anything at all.

Chibi Brock: A strange dream, you say? I can interpret it if I can see it.

Torchic: And how will you do that?

Chibi Brock: With this. (he shows Torchic an odd flute like instrument that looks like two whistles stuck together. A droning melody fills the air, making Torchic start to feel groggy eyed, before she finally falls to the floor. When the song concludes, Torchic is sleeping peacefully on the floor. Chibi Brock observes the sleeping Torchic for a moment, where we see an odd image of Torchic dancing with a Nanab Berry. After observing the snoozing Torchic's image some more, Chibi Brock snaps to wake her up)

Torchic: Does my dream mean anything? ::yawn::

Chibi Brock: I do not forsee anything involving dancing Berries...except you getting Berries yourself.

Torchic: Really? I like Nanab Berries... (she departs the tent, where she spots a Nanab Berry bush nearby. After helping herself to some of the Berries, she returns to the porch, where Pikachu, Treecko, and Mudkip are waiting.)

Mudkip: It's my turn! I want the Amazing Ikurai to tell me who my next lover will be! (dashes into the tent, making sure to deposit a coin on the way.) Great Ikurai, can you tell me who my next lover will be?

Chibi Brock: Depends...what do you wish for in a lover?

Mudkip: Hmm...smart, caring, good-looking...(Chibi Brock studies his crystal ball for a moment, making it glow red for a few seconds.) Well, what you you see? What does my lover look like?

Chibi Brock: I see the desk fan in Misty's room...

Mudkip: WHAT??? How do you expect me to fall in love with an appliance?

Chibi Brock: The crystal eye never lies. (Mudkip turns to leave.)

(Later, Mudkip passes by Misty's room, catching a glimpse of the small fan on her desk)

Mudkip: What a weird fortune...falling in love with the desk fan...that'll never come true in a million years!

Male voice: Oh yeah?

Mudkip: Who is it? (jumps out of the way as the desk fan, who has magically grown arms and legs, jumps of Misty's desk and lands before Mudkip.)

Fan: Where have you been all my life, babycakes? (sweeps Mudkip in his arms and cuddles her with his wires)

Mudkip: Come to think of it, Fan...you're actually a nice...uh...appliance... (relishes the cool air the fan is blowing, until she hears microphone feedback) Huh? (she whirls around to see Chibi Ash before a microphone, with a script, and wearing headphones, very much like a voice actor)

Chibi Ash: Who'd you expect? A movie star? (Mudkip blushes as everyone laughs. Suddenly, Chibi Misty appears in the scene, dejected)

Chibi Misty: The premiere episode, and I didn't get a part....

THE END!

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-28-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

RE: Tales of the Chibi Trio!

Female announcer: We've all heard of the Kanto Trio--Ash...(a picture of classic Ash appears) Misty... (a picture of AG Misty appears) and Brock. (a picture of AG Brock appears) Likewise, we've also heard of their many exploits...

Female announcer: But when Mew accidentally shrunk them down to a Pokemon's size...

(the pictures of the Trio shrink down into Chibi Ash, Chibi Misty, and Chibi Brock. A size comparison next to Pikachu shows that the chibis and Pikachu are the same size.)

Female announcer: Things will get interesting! (we see a shot of the title with yellow letters against a blue background)

Episode 2: Rock On, Chibis!

(We open on a scene of the house from the previous episode. The four Pokemon; Pikachu, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip, are watching a cartoon on TV while the other occupants of the house, Chibi Ash, Chibi Misty, and Chibi Brock, are doing chores. Chibi Ash is loading laundry in the washing machine, Chibi Misty is vacuuming, and Chibi Brock is doing the dishes)

(Suddenly, Chibi Misty passes in front of the TV. Torchic tries to get a glimpse of what's happening on the screen, but Chibi Misty is blocking her view.)

Treecko: Down in front, Misty!

Chibi Misty: Which is worse, missing a minute of your favorite show or dust bunnies under the couch? (continues vacuuming under the couch. Torchic sulks, annoyed that Chibi Misty is blocking her view of the action on the screen)

Pikachu: Look, if there were dust bunnies all over the couch, we'd be all sick and sputtery!

(we see a scene of the Chibis and the Pokemon coughing in a dusty room)

Mudkip: I can stand to miss a minute of Kochou, Torchic, so you can too. (admires the chibi boy with long silver hair dancing on the screen and singing into a microphone as Misty shuts the vacuum clearner off for a moment, then goes to put it away.)

Chibi Ash: Just how much soap should I put in this time, Misty?

Chibi Misty(from the next room): Not too much, it's a load of colors. (Chibi Ash nods and puts some soap in the washing machine, closes the door, and hits the START button, making the machine emit a low whir, with some rhythmic thumping as the clothes are spun about inside)

(Chibi Brock hears the rhythmic thumping of the washing machine, and is spurred to start drumming on some pans with a pair of spoons in time to the beat, every so often stomping his foot on the floor to simulate a bass drum)

(Chibi Ash notices Chibi Brock's duet with the washing machine and decides to burst into song...)

Chibi Ash: I-di-di-di-i-di-di-di-di, lee-um-bumba-way...i-di-di-di-i-di-di-di-di, lee-um-bumba-way...

Everyone else: A-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh...

Chibi Brock: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...
In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...
(Chibi Misty hears the boys singing and decides to join in....)

Chibi Misty and Chibi Ash: Ooooooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, lee-um-bum-bumba-way...Ooooooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, lee-um-bum-bumba-way...

Chibi Brock: Near the village, the peaceful village, the lion sleeps tonight...
Near the village, the peaceful village, the lion sleeps tonight...

Everyone: A-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh...

Chibi Brock: Hush my darling, don't cry, my darling, the lion sleeps tonight...
Hush my darling, don't fear, my darling, the lion sleeps tonight...

Chibi Misty and Chibi Ash: Ooooooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, lee-um-bum-bumba-way...Ooooooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, lee-um-bum-bumba-way...

Chibi Ash: I-di-di-di-i-di-di-di-di, lee-um-bumba-way...i-di-di-di-i-di-di-di-di, lee-um-bumba-way...

Treecko: That was fun!

Torchic: I get to pick the next song!

Chibi Brock: Okay, what should we sing next? (readies his spoons to start drumming again. Chibi Ash is seen with a tennis racket, holding it like an electric guitar; and Chibi Misty is on her knees before the coffee table, preparing to drum her fingers on it like a piano, just as the thumping of the washing machine changes to a different beat.)

Torchic: Let's do "When Tomorrow Comes"; like they did on today's episode of "Kochou"!

Chibi Brock: All right...

(Chibi Brock starts drumming again, only this time, the pans turn into an actual drum set, Chibi Ash's tennis racket becomes a beautiful red electric guitar, and the coffee table Chibi Misty is dusting turns into a digital piano. To top it off, Torchic appears before a microphone as she looks out on the imaginary crowd)

Torchic: When tomorrow comes, we'll be walking in the sun,

Pikachu, Mudkip, and Treecko: Na-na-na, na-na-na-na, na!

Torchic: When tomorrow comes, we got nothin' but fun!

Pikachu, Mudkip, and Treecko: Na-na-na, na-na-na-na, na! When tomorrow comes...

Torchic: Oh, when tomorrow comes, when tomorrow comes; we'll be walking in the sun!

All four Pokemon: Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na!

Torchic: When tomorrow comes!

Everyone: When tomorrow comes! (the imaginary crowd roars...but not before some rumbling snaps everyone back to reality!)

Chibi Brock: Uh oh...

Chibi Ash: The washing machine!

(everyone races in the laundry room just in time to see the laundry room overflowing with soap)

Chibi Misty: We'll still be cleaning this up when tomorrow comes! (a "wah-wah-wah-wah" stinger is heard as the scene fades out)

THE END

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-29-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Female announcer: But when Mew accidentally shrunk them down to a Pokemon's size...

Episode 3: Get Ready for the Game Show!

(We open on the inside of the house, where we see Chibi Ash and Chibi Misty on the couch, watching TV.)

Announcer: Congratulations! You win the trip to Lilycove City and control of Round 2... (the chibi girl jumps for joy) Our first catagory for Round 2 is "Who's that Pokemon"? (the red wedge of a wheel lights up on the screen) Which Pokemon is known as the Wave Guider--

Chibi Ash: Rukario! (smiles confidently as a bell is heard on the TV screen, followed by the contestant repeating Ash's answer)

Announcer: That's correct! (applause)

Chibi Misty: Ash, let me answer for a change!

Pikachu: If you went on PokeTrivia, you'd win the Wheel of Trivia in a heartbeat!

Chibi Ash: If I went on PokeTrivia... (he closes his eyes and begins to daydream as the scene swirls)

(Chibi Ash's dream sequence-We see Chibi Ash buzzing in and answering a green question, then a blue question, then a red question, and so on until the entire PokeTrivia wheel is filled, followed by Chibi Ash rattling off answers as the Wheel of Trivia is spun)

(Chibi Brock notes that Chibi Ash is mesmerized by the TV screen)

Chibi Brock: So Ash wants to go on a game show...I'll make him and Misty go on a game show...all without them leaving the house! (hurries off as Ash and Misty continue to watch the show)

(Hours later, Chibi Ash is asleep on the couch, while Chibi Misty checks the TV listings for another show to watch)

Chibi Misty: If you're interested, we can watch--

Mudkip(offscreen): You can watch as these two contestants battle it out for cash and prizes! (the couch magically turns into two game show podiums--Ash's is red, Misty's is blue)

Chibi Ash: What the?

Mudkip(voiceover): Thrills, chills and more await on The Pokemon Trivia Challenge! (the "show"'s title flashes onscreen as some cheesy theme music and the sound effect of an audience is heard. The audience cheers again as Chibi Brock enters in his Hoso attire.)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Thank you, thank you, and thank you, Mudkip...welcome to today's Challenge, where your know-how of Pokemon can earn you fabulous prizes! (the audience cheers again)

Chibi Ash(thinking): I'm on a game show...

Chibi Misty(whispering over Chibi Hoso Brock): No, you're just on Brock's homemade game show...

Chibi Hoso Brock: But first, let's say hello to our Pokemon adventurer, Mari! (an image of a CGI Pichu appears on a screen next to Chibi Hoso Brock)

Mari: Hi out there! (she waves, prompting various 'Hi, Mari''s from the audience)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Mudkip, where's Mari off to today?

Mudkip(voiceover): She's going on safari to the Wilds of Celadon! (the Pichu is outfitted in safari attire) But she'll have to be careful, because there's wild Pokemon afoot! (pictures of a Seviper, Dustox, and a Lombre appear.) However, if you find Aiiro the Beautifly, (a picture of a Shiny Beautifly appears), she'll protect you from one of the wild Pokemon of the jungle!

Chibi Hoso Brock: Okay, Mudkip... (to Chibi Misty and Chibi Ash) If Mari is caught by one of the Pokemon, you'll have to take a challenge to free her, unless you have Aiiro with you. So, Ash, since you won the toss, where would you like to move Mari?

Chibi Ash: Right. (a jingle plays as Mari romps one space to the right)

(the words "Who's that Pokemon?" appear on the screen)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Okay! Answer this question to advance, but if you're wrong, control goes to Misty....this parrot-like Pokemon is renowned for its speech ability.

(Chibi Ash buzzes in)

Chibi Ash: Perap! (applause as the red lights on Ash's side glitter)

Chibi Hoso Brock: You're absolutely correct! Move again!

Chibi Ash: Down.

Chibi Hoso Brock: Goin' down, goin' down, goin' underground... (a Shiny Beautifly appears and circles around Mari, who smiles) You found Aiiro! (a red Beautifly outfline next to Chibi Ash's score lights up) If you run into one of the wild Pokemon, Aiiro will protect Mari, and you won't have to take a challenge, but she can only be used once! Where to?

Chibi Ash: Down. (watches as Mari heads down...but a Lombre appears! Thankfully, the Shiny Beautifly uses Gust on the Lombre before flying away, making the Beautifly outline next to Chibi Ash's score dim)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Ooh, good thing you found Aiiro...but you can find her again somewhere else on the board!

(We see Treecko working the camera)

Treecko: It may not be as nice as it is on TV, but this sure is fun!

To Be Continued...

07-30-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Episode 4: Rising to the Challenge

(We rejoin the Chibis and the Pokemon as the "show"'s theme plays)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Welcome back! If you just joined us, Ash has pulled ahead of Misty 25-0; but Misty still has a chance to catch up, since she has control of Mari at the moment...so, where to, Misty?

Chibi Misty: Down.

Chibi Hoso Brock: Mari's heading down... (and a TV showing static appears on the screen) Oh boy, you've found a puzzle! (the audience cheers. Torchic, meanwhile, preps the screen with a staticy tape) This little number's what I like to call "Estatic Static"...if you've ever had one of those days when you're happily watching TV and ZAP! the channel goes nuts on you, this is something similar...I was watching this music video when the cable went out...if you can tell me the song or the artist, you get 25 points, okay? (Misty nods) All right, let's show our players my broken video...

(the screen blips to life with a staticy picture of a girl in Western attire, but there's barely any sound except for the static. Suddenly, Chibi Ash recognizes the girl as the singer of "Make a Wish", but Chibi Misty beats him to the buzzer!)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Misty?

Chibi Misty: "Make a Wish?"

Chibi Hoso Brock: Yes! 25 points for you, and move Mari again!

Chibi Misty: Left.

(Mari romps to the left...and a picture of a GBA appears on the screen)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Advance Challenge! Come on down here for a challenge. (Chibi Hoso Brock keeps singing this to the tune of the theme as Chibi Ash and Chibi Misty follow him to a row of GBAs) Okay! For this challenge, you get to play on one of our GBAs here...if you can beat the objective in 30 seconds, you win the amount of points the opponent wagered...fail, and the opponent gets them. So, who's going to play?

Chibi Ash: I will!

Chibi Hoso Brock: Okay Misty, now how much is Ash gonna play for? (offers a markerboard to Chibi Misty and waits a moment as Chibi Misty writes a number down) Okay, I'll take that! (takes the markerboard from Misty as Torchic and Pikachu bring out a platform with five GBAs on it.) Now, Ash, you have your choice of...(the GBAs tilt upwards so the audience can see the screens of each) Super Mario Advance...Tetris Worlds...Mega Man Battle Network...Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Microgame$...or The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap...which do you want to play?

Chibi Ash: Wario Ware!

Chibi Hoso Brock: Wario Ware it is! (Torchic brings a purple GBA over to Ash) All right...if you can clear 25 or more of the Microgames in 30 seconds, you win! Good luck! Let's show the audience the GBA cam so we can see how Ash is doing!

(we look on the GBA screen, where we see a crude elevator scene drawn in blue. The word "Squash!" appears, which opens into a Mario scene. Chibi Ash jumps on the Goomba, and the elevator scene returns.)

Chibi Hoso Brock(voiceover): That's one... (the word "Jump!" appears, and Chibi Ash makes Wario jump over a hot dog car...the word "Bowl!" appears and Chibi Ash knocks over the pin) Isn't! This! Game! Fun!

(the bell goes off as time expires...and Chibi Ash has 30 games cleared!)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Well done, and nice playing! (Chibi Ash puts the GBA down Let's see what Misty wagered for you... (Chibi Misty shows the markerboard to the audience, where the number 25 is displayed) 25 points, you've pulled ahead! (Chibi Hoso Brock starts singing this as Chibi Ash and Chibi Misty return to their podiums) Okay! Ash now has control of Mari, so where to?

Chibi Ash: Left. (Mari romps to the left...and a Shiny Beautifly appears and circles around Mari!) You found Aiiro again! I knew you'd find her again somewhere... (a buzzer goes off) But, we've run out of time for Round 1...stay tuned, because in Round 2...the points are doubled, and it's still anybody's game! (the theme plays as the audience cheers)

Treecko: I dunno...Misty's got her work cut out for her...

To Be Continued....

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: