Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »
Near-constant stress
07-29-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

RE: Near-constant stress

It could also be a misunderstanding. Gadfly said the source told him that she didn't meet WPM at Comiccon....so he was just talking to whoever ran Pokemon's booth, and they might of not known the whole story. Who knows though.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-30-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

RE:  Near-constant stress

AshuratheTrainer Wrote:

It could also be a misunderstanding.  Gadfly said the source told him that she didn't meet WPM at Comiccon....so he was just talking to whoever ran Pokemon's booth, and they might of not known the whole story.  Who knows though.

Maybe indeed PUSA is using WPM and like totally uploaded the media files PUSA sent him on his website.

I like sooo totally know he lives in Orange County, which is only aoorox 1 hr and 45 min drive to san deigo, but probally he didn't go.

Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping

Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-30-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

RE: Near-constant stress

I actually feel that he probably did go, if it's less then a 2 hour drive there. From what others were saying, WPM was making comments on one of the recordings, which would show that he was indeed there, unless he took time out to edit it in, but then it most likely still wouldn't sound right.

07-30-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

RE:  Near-constant stress

AshuratheTrainer Wrote:

I actually feel that he probably did go, if it's less then a 2 hour drive there.  From what others were saying, WPM was making comments on one of the recordings, which would show that he was indeed there, unless he took time out to edit it in, but then it most likely still wouldn't sound right.

It like totally could be a PUSA recording, and like he could record his voice on it.. I totally don't know.

Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping

Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)

07-30-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

RE:   Near-constant stress

Haruka Wrote:

AshuratheTrainer Wrote:

I actually feel that he probably did go, if it's less then a 2 hour drive there. From what others were saying, WPM was making comments on one of the recordings, which would show that he was indeed there, unless he took time out to edit it in, but then it most likely still wouldn't sound right.

It like totally could be a PUSA recording, and like he could record his voice on it.. I totally don't know.

PUSA's recordings would be better quality then what he had (echo?), and like I said, if he recorded his voice on it, it most likely would be easily hearable what he did. Unless he is good at sound editing and could work a program for it, then it would stand out that they were from different times. For one thing, his voice would be alot clearer and louder then it would be if it was recorded at the comiccon. Not to mention any background noise he'd of had from recording it at his house/apartment/whatever.

Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: