Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »
We have to be careful (WPM knows...)
07-30-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

We have to be careful

WPM knows we have this website. He said over at BMG that we took the Serebii list of supporters and put it on to are own website.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows this.

As long as there is still hope, SOVA will always have a chance.                                                                   

Thanks Bulbagarden for the banner
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-30-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

RE: We have to be careful

I'll take it off if you think we are in danger.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-30-2006

Hidden Mew

I'm a bit confused on how that list from Serebii could be dangerous to us. I've seen and heard what WPM has done to try and stop SOVA, but I don't see what the list could do for him. Unless its because he could come here and try to stop SOVA again or something like that.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-30-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

I have taken the list off just to be safe.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-31-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

Thanks LightningTopaz, and Hidden Mew I don't know what he could do to SOVA ether, but it is better to be safe then sorry.

Edit. You have seen some of the crazy stunts he has tryed to pull on SOVA, it's hard to tell what he could be up to next.

That is why we still have to be extreamly careful, even though we have are own website, he could still put SOVA in danger...

This post was last modified: 07-31-2006 12:26 AM by Ash's Pika Pal .

07-31-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

I'm going to take the link to here out of my BMG sig too....

07-31-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

Your right LightningTopez about taking that out of your sig.

I mean it is better to have the few people that we do have insted of risking people like *cough a certain webmaster cough* coming in.

Because, we can't have a bunch of SOVA haters trashing and bashing are forum.

*Shudders at the thought of them trying to convince the people that we do left.*

Edit. Is there anyway to make sure SOVA haters don't get into this thread?
I mean he could be reading the stuff we post right now, since he knows about this place. And, that would lead to nothing but trouble.

This post was last modified: 07-31-2006 12:41 AM by Ash's Pika Pal .

07-31-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Hide the SOVA stuff to registered members, or password protect it?

07-31-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

Most of the stuff is hidden, and requires a account validation to see it. If anti-sova people try to join, they would be afraid that they will be totally banned, so they don't register..

No need to take links out. =p then you have no way of promoting it..

Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping

Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)

This post was last modified: 07-31-2006 01:04 AM by Haruka.

07-31-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

the link is still there in my Serebii sig, so I can get traffic there over here....

07-31-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

RE:  We have to be careful

LightningTopaz Wrote:

the link is still there in my Serebii sig, so I can get traffic there over here....

Omigosh, I sooo like totally get it..

*is now being a airhead.... j/k*

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

Yeah, I have the link to the forum here on all the forums I'm at...with BMG being the exception. >_> We don't need any of the crud going on there moving over here. x.X

07-31-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

Thats why we need baka chimney cleaning service. ;)

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

XD yeseroo.

Really, even though I believe we don't need or want the hassle here, the problem is holing up here and hiding the forum from BMG might be doing more harm then good. And we can't just give it to SOVA supporters, as some of them might be 'quiet' ones that aren't exactly vocal in their siding, but want to be in on seeing what's happening anyway.

....talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place.

edit; speaking of which, when did WPM mention the list?

This post was last modified: 07-31-2006 03:05 AM by AshuratheTrainer.

07-31-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

He posted it on 7-28-06, page 5, post#68.

And,I qoute "I noticed their new forum (or shall I say, WPM bashing area), and how they pulled lists of SOVA members off of SPPF."

There was more, but it was getting to late to post all of it.

07-31-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

Maybe we should stop bashing WPM... it like totally may not be his fault because he could be used by PUSA....

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

Yeah, that might be a good idea, and it's a possibility.

07-31-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

But how do we go about telling him we're sorry and telling him of our position?

07-31-2006

Hidden Mew

RE:  We have to be careful

Ash's Pika Pal Wrote:

Thanks LightningTopaz, and Hidden Mew I don't know what he could do to SOVA ether, but it is better to be safe then sorry.

Edit. You have seen some of the crazy stunts he has tryed to pull on SOVA, it's hard to tell what he could be up to next.

That is why we still have to be extreamly careful, even though we have are own website, he could still put SOVA in danger...

Good point. We don't need any more negative energy from naysayers trying to stop us from doing something so important to us. I also see that it also blocks those who may want to help out in the first place. I was thinking of putting a link to this site on my Serebii signature, but would that be too risky at this point? Its a confusing situation.

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Super Moderator

I'd say go for it. If The Serebii people start getting upset over SOVA, then take it down. I have the link up on all my signatures on the other forums I'm on excluding here and BMG. >>

Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: