Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

A new direction for SOVA?
07-31-2006

fruitsmoothierevenge
Wants a TR Jeep

A new direction for SOVA?

Hey, everyone.

I know it's kind of an odd thing to suggest, but I think we should switch directions in our "campaign" about the voice actors.

I think, instead of worrying about who (namely, the voice actors), we should focus on the why.

I think we should make it a mission to figure out why the voice actors were changed, what information has been omitted from both sides, and get down to the bottom of the whole "who's lying/who's not lying" thing, because that's the part that's getting out of hand.
We can do this by trying to get information from both sides, possibly assigning people to talk with either PUSA or 4Kids, and pressing the issue until we get answers.

I know we all adore our voice actors. At the moment, however, I'd rather see that they aren't accused of things such as lying.

Anyone interested?

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-31-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

RE: A new direction for SOVA?

Hm, yeah, that might be the glitch in this whole thing, and seems to be everyone's issue with SOVA somewhat. If we started focusing on who said what and what really happened, that might get people to think better of us, while helping in trying to get them back in the long run.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

08-02-2006

Ash's Pika Pal
SOVA supporter

RE: A new direction for SOVA?

That's a great idea! If people find out the truth about this whole situation, then maybe they won't acuse us and the original voice actors of lieing. I know someone on BMG even acused poor Maddie of not really being Maddie. And, if we straighten up the lieing issue, we would be able to succeed alot better on our campaign.

As long as there is still hope, SOVA will always have a chance.                                                                   

Thanks Bulbagarden for the banner

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: