Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Gift art for Maddie
08-02-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

Gift art for Maddie

I've had such an urge to draw you as Mew Ichigo (with Meowth qualities), Maddie, since I drew that SOVA art. X3 So, here's Mew Maddie! Hope you like it! Please excuse the pencil marks, I tend to press down too hard with the pencil, making it impossible to erase sometimes. @@

(Pose reference: Tokyo Mew Mew manga volume one cover)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein

This post was last modified: 08-02-2006 06:41 AM by Sui Kune.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

08-02-2006

Maddie Joan

RE: Gift art for Maddie

Sui Kune Wrote:

I've had such an urge to draw you as Mew Ichigo (with Meowth qualities), Maddie, since I drew that SOVA art. X3 So, here's Mew Maddie! Hope you like it! Please excuse the pencil marks, I tend to press down too hard with the pencil, making it impossible to erase sometimes. @@

(Pose reference: Tokyo Mew Mew manga volume one cover)

Thankyou so much!!!! It's beautiful! You're quite a talent :)

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

08-02-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

Aww, that's so cute!

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

08-02-2006

Sui Kune
Valkyrie Profile Addict
SOVAcast Staff

Thanks so much.... ^^;; I'm nowhere near the level of skill I want to be, so I'm so glad that you like it!

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us."
- Maddie Blaustein
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

08-02-2006

Hidden Mew

That is such a great picture. Its so good and so cute. I think that you did a great job.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: