Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Suggestions
07-25-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Suggestions

What should we add to the forums? This is the place to put your suggestions.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-25-2006

AshuratheTrainer
Ash's favourite destroyer
Super Moderator

RE: Suggestions

Perhaps there should be an area for artwork. Like, one for SOVA related, and one for not. I know I'm thinking of making a line of SOVA dolls or something, and would like a place to post them where someone would actually know what they are about. >> Though I'm not sure how many people make stuff for it that it'd be needed.....

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-25-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

Yeah, plus a fanfic area (SOVA, general Pokemon, and non-Pokemon), media area (SOVA and non SOVA....)

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

07-25-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

Okay, that will be done... soon.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

07-25-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

I see the SOVA art and fic area is up, now to get the other art and fic area up...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: