Forums moved to http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/forums/index.php, you need to reregister. This forum is read only.

Is Pokémon USA REALLY using historical revisionism to make the fans forget old vas?
08-03-2006

Haruka
Pokémon Coordinatior
Administrator

Is Pokémon USA REALLY using historical revisionism to make the fans forget old vas?

This topic is totally brought up like last Tueday, but not recorded. Pokémon USA is actually using news paising the new voice actors and don't mention the old voice actors. Pokémon USA doesn't want the truth to be heard out (like other old voice actors has done), because they like totally don't want everyone to know that they are lying. Is Pokémon USA is in fact like totally using historical revision in a bad way to make the fans forget about the orginal voice actors?

Crossover Pokedex Project - My LiveJournal/Blog
Fanfiction.net -Pokeblog - Save the VA LJ Community
Supporter of: Pokéshipping and Contestshipping

Omigosh, Mayley loves you! =O (FYI: Harley + May = Mayley)
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

08-03-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

RE: Is Pokémon USA REALLY using historical revisionism to make the fans forget old vas?

The mere fact that our hard work only got a passing reference is enough for me to believe they're doing that.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

08-03-2006

Hidden Mew

RE: Is Pokémon USA REALLY using historical revisionism to make the fans forget old va

I agree. It seems that they really want people to focus on the new VAs and act like the original cast was never there and that 4Kids never worked on it. I remember people in other forms saying how it would be like no one watching the show would know why Misty left, why Brock was gone for one season, or that Johto ever came up. It was something like that and it made more sense.

Another thing I thought of was this special for that Mysterious Dungon game. I remember people saying on Serebii how it would be cool for that to be a special and within a few weeks, PUSA says that the special would air this fall on CN. The point is that some people can say that they want a special based on a different kind of pokemon game and PUSA gives it to them, yet all of the work we have put into SOVA has just been ignored by all of them. This is one of the many reasons I'll avoid working in businesses like this.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Send the author an email Quote this message in a reply

08-03-2006

LightningTopaz
Pokemon Mistress
SOVA Branch Founder

RE: Is Pokémon USA REALLY using historical revisionism to make the fans forget old vas?

That, my friends, is yet another reason to spread the word.

Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: